by Achille & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1954
Floor lamp producing indirect light.
The LUMINATOR floor lamp designed in 1954 by Achille & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for FLOS, comprises of an iron stem with a vitrified enamel finish, and galvanised metal legs, all finished anthracite. The lamp holder is mounted in the top of the tube, and a foot operated on/off switch is located on the power cord.
Ø58mm diameter tube x 1890mm high
3 galvanised metal legs, 600mm width
Foot operated on/off switch located on the 2800mm power cord
E27 lamp holder base, suitable for retrofit LED reflector lamp
IP20, Indoor use only